[Whirl] Resuscitating the WHIRL list

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Mon Mar 7 15:46:21 CST 2016

Spring Greetings! (Not yet official but winter seems now a thing of the
past.)

A bit earlier this afternoon, I received a message from Len Thunberg which
he had unsuccessfully tried sending to the list.  That was what inspired
me to try re-establishing the list.

Last June, I changed the host of where I had my domains - and
STUPIDLY - didn't think to get the addresses from the list before I went
with a different provider.

What I've been MEANING to do, is re-establish the list. So, using the list
I had retained from Topica, I'm now sending this initial message out.  I
know lots of addresses will no longer work, and some who get this may not
want to be on it.  If the latter applies to you, let me know at
kathy at fred.net.

A bit earlier this afternoon, I received a message from Len Thunberg which
he had unsuccessfully tried sending to the list.  That was what inspired
me to try re-establishing the list.

--Kathy - have not yet been out on my bike this year but was thinking
about it just this afternoon