[Whirl] Tires for my TerraTrike?

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:07:45 CDT 2016

My TerraTrike Rambler has 20 x 1.75 tires. Not great.

I'd like to replace them with something that rolls better. I'm mostly a DC
city commuter and paved street (as opposed to not fully paved trail) rider.
I also prefer not to replace the wheels.

the two choices I know of are the 20 x 1.5 Schwalbe Marathons and Schwalbe
Tryker.

Is anyone on the list familiar with both of them? I used Marathons when I
was riding a 2-wheller (RANS Rocket and later a V-REX). I know nothing
about the Tryker other than what I've read in Schwalbe's catalog. I don't
know about another brands.

Thanks,

Eric