[Whirl] So I've rejoined the list to see who is still around!

Mark Matarella Mark at Matarella.com
Fri Apr 10 13:29:28 CDT 2020

Hello all,

  I'm not clear if this list is still active but thought I'd give it a try.
Since it's Kathy's list there will be at least one person I know still on
it!

  I've moved down to Florida 8 years ago. I reached out to this list among
other 'net bent resources through nostalgia and the fact I'm digging the
bikes out again.  A fairly amazing story, I reached out to Larry Black
asking him to keep his eyes open for a Rotator Pursuit. I'd sold mine 20+
years back and regret it. He not only came across a Pursuit, but it was mine
that I sold back in the day!  He's refreshed it and it will be one of a
couple! Bikes he'll be shipping me over the next few days. J Why stick your
toe in the water when you can dive in!

  Anyway not sure how if anyone will even see this or if the list is alive.
I joined a couple weeks ago and having seen any messages so thought I'd try.
I do miss the old days of W.H.I.R.L for sure!

   Mark

Mark Matarella

2917 Glenpark Rd

Palm Harbor FL 34683