[Whirl] So I've rejoined the list to see who is still around!

Tim Bouquet timothy.bouquet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:50:58 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm still here in DC.  In the 90's I was riding a Linear.  In 2011, I
crashed my Rans Stratus on a pothole.  I broke my leg and the frame, so
I purchased a used Barcroft Virginia at Bikes at Vienna.  I also
purchased a MACH 2 frame from Recycled Recumbents and outfitted it with
the Rans parts.  The Virginia is great but the MACH 2 rides great and is
more fun. Until the COVID, I was mostly captaining one of my tandems
with the Metro Washington Area Blind Athletes.  Now that I am forced to
ride a distant single, I am getting the recumbent bikes out more.

-- Tim