[Whirl] Riding across the U.S.

Jim Lay jim.lay21045 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:00:24 CDT 2016

Looks a lot like my '05 Volae Expedition!

Rode from Confluence down to Cumberland on the GAP two weeks ago (hot!) and
counted roughly 7 recumbents along the way - the most I've seen on one ride
outside of WHIRL!  Allegheny Recumbent Tours in Confluence might have had
something to do with that. It's a great path for a 'bent with wider tires.