[Whirl] Interest in trikes and trikes for loan

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Sun May 1 10:58:26 CDT 2016

Hi - Larry sent this message to me as well as to the list but it didn't go
through to the list as it was from an addresss different from the one he's
subbed with.  I decided to forward it with a different title. --Kathy

From: bikelarry at gmail.com

Kathy

Thanks for keeping me up to date
With the DC recumbent rider forum.
I'm not sure if anything but these reminders are coming through.
We have a huge interest in trike riders who want to go on rides with other
trikes.

While recumbent two wheelers have little if any trouble (except for some
occasional snubbing and snobbing) participating in 'regular' group and
club rides, the trikers often feel a bit awkward and get even more
snubbing.

Someone suggested regular get togethers and an online meetup group.
While a busy season ( after a slow winter and soft 2014 and 2015) prevents
my organizing such activities and group, I'd like to offer support in the
form of loaner trikes, starting points with parking, restrooms and
refreshments at both of our shops,  and tech support.

Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested
Larry Black larry at bike123.com
http://www.bike123.com
410.795.2929
301.864.2211