[Whirl] Interest in trikes and trikes for loan

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Sun May 1 20:42:36 CDT 2016

I'm a trike rider (TerraTrike Rambler) here in the District. I live just
inside the DC line at Chevy Chase Circle.

I'd say that the looks and comments I get when riding my trike are no
more than I get when I was riding my 2-wheeler (V-REX).

I do get comments on the two flags I have (a whirligig and either a Nats
or DC flag, depending on my mood :-)

I'd be happy to join other trikers in the area.

Eric