[Whirl] Interest in trikes and trikes for loan

Larry Black bikelarry at gmail.com
Sun May 1 20:54:10 CDT 2016

Thanks eric
Hopefully someone will step up and help coordinate a group or groups
The Catrike Rallies drew over 200 like- and trike-minded people together every March in Florida for 11 great years!
Unfortunately trikes in mainstream ( for now!) group rides are often considered awkward.
An analogy I use is that of riding a motorcycle in a car rally or vice versa.
They can keep up with each other but the dynamics are just different.

Thanks again for chiming in

Larry Black
larry at bike123.com
www.bike123.com