[Whirl] Converting cleats to platform pedals?

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:06:13 CDT 2018

I've been riding with Bebop pedals (cleats) for a long time and love them.
Easy to get into and out of, lots of play - don't feel locked-in as I did
with SPD pedals.

After 4 knee surgeries (and lots of back and spine "stuff"), I'd like to be
able to *not* have to wear bike shoes with cleats all the time.

I'd like to mount a flat pedal platform to the shoe cleat and put it on the
pedal in order to ride with "normal" footgear.

Is anyone aware of such a thing or have done it themselves?

I just dreaming?

Thanks,

Eric Rosenberg

Washington, DC