[Whirl] So I've rejoined the list to see who is still around!

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Sat Apr 11 10:38:07 CDT 2020

Fri, 10 Apr 2020, at 17:09, Mark Matarella opined:

>Hi all,

>lead a detour off the usual route up ‘cardiac hill’ J   I organized the
>WHIRL Big Ride back in 1998-2000, with permission and blessing of Vic and
>Alan which I sought because the whole principle of WHIRL was no
>organization. They happily made an exception for my effort and that event.

Hi all as well!

That was such a great event, Mark!

More later but I just got my Big Ride T-shirt out in honor of the (at
least for now) resuscitation of the list and thought I would post a pic:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KE4nQUwxfcA9TZ9LyCTlwiY2RzAZ2mrw

--Kathy
in Sharpsburg MD