[Whirl] So I've rejoined the list to see who is still around!

Hal Ginsberg halginsberg1963 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:39:59 CDT 2020

First email I've gotten from this group since I signed up a while ago.
Since then, my 2005 road Easy Racer Tour Easy suffered a catastrophic
frame failure when the derailleur dropout ripped out of the frame.

I bought a Bachetta Bella from Vienna, VA Bikes over the summer and
enjoy quite a bit, though it's not as fast.

I ride by myself or with traditional diamond racer riders since I have
found no recumbent group.

Now, we all stay far apart regardless of course.

I live in Kensington, MD

Hal Ginsberg
State Organizer
Our Revolution Maryland