[Whirl] So I've rejoined the list to see who is still around!

Mark Matarella Mark at Matarella.com
Sun Apr 12 16:06:33 CDT 2020

Thanks Len,

    I’m literally compiling notes for laughs on what I got and when. My guess for the Pursuit was 99 so I’ve updated to say I had by 98. LOL.  My Stratus is wide turning radius too but for me that tight turn issue is almost never an issue on a real world ride. I felt like the Pursuit with a Zzipper fairing was quite fast indeed.

    One day when I had ridden down to Mt Vernon with the Rans Stratus AND the BOB trailer on the back a couple roadies asked me how I could possibly ride that part of the trail and it’s twisties on that combo. I suggested if they were ready to leave they follow me and find out. It was winter, the trees were bare  (so you could see ahead past bends) and the trail empty. I’m happy to see I lost them.

   And yes Kathy thanks for keeping this in place, nice trip down memory lane.

Mark Matarella

2917 Glenpark Rd

Palm Harbor FL 34683

H:727-789-2317